- Name: Mordrith Ja'Fell
- Race/Species: Doberman Incubus
- Age: 3269
- Facebook: Julei Ja'Fell, Neremath Ja'Fell, Salomere Ja'Fell, Dorcan Ja'Fell
- Occupation: Retired
- Introduced: Strip #184
- Diet: Surprise, Shock, Horror
- Clan Affiliation: Ja'Fell
- General info:
Mordrith is the chief of the Ja'Fell clan and as such has a tendency to be somewhat domineering.
He also has a fiery temper, which can be kindled by criminal activity from a member of his clan, or when the safety of the clan is threatened.
Mordrith is immensely suspicious and paranoid that survivors of his parent clan - the fearsome [redacted] - may find and execute him along with the other members of his clan.
This preoccupation aside, Mordrith is a kind and honourable man who would fight to the death to protect his friends and family.
Mordrith was born into the [redacted] clan and for many centuries was a member of the elite Raiders, who conquered Being towns and cities in order to help fulfil the supposed prophecies of their insane clan leader.
Mordrith was part of the Raiders' advance guard and his duties largely consisted of assassinating lookouts, something he particularly enjoyed in order to feed on their shock and surprise as they were killed.
After a number of centuries, he married Julei and left the Raiders in order to raise a child. Around this time he became disaffected with his clan's way and began to think about defecting. This came to a head when a raid went wrong and shattered the Clan's confidence. Mordrith preached openly against their despotic Leader's doctrines and then fled for his life (and soul), taking Julei and their young son, Neremath.
As a result he formed the Ja'Fell Clan from family and friends sympathetic to his newly pro-Being views.
- Mordrith's original name was Mordrith Druforth-[redacted], prior to his forming Ja'Fell clan
- Mordrith is afraid of losing the bulk of his clan in an attack if they all gather together, so he does not visit his children and grandchildren as often as he would like to.
- Mordrith and Julei have taken to living in secret amongst Beings. Typically they take the guise of an elderly couple during the day.
- Updated: 29/09/2011